During the initial exam a full health history will be taken. Questions will be asked regarding symptoms, health and lifestyle. Your acupuncturist also may check pulses and your tongue and may conduct a physical exam. This information is then organized to create a complete, accurate and comprehensive diagnosis of where Qi has become blocked or imbalanced. After the interview process, you may receive an acupuncture treatment. Visits with your acupuncturist may last from thirty to ninety minutes.
- Access Wellness561-303-9588
- 760 US Highway 1 N.
North Palm Beach, FL 33408
- 12300 Florida A1a
Alternate Suite 102
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Mon9am - 6pmThu9am - 6pmFri9am - 2pm
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •